Late Night Menu - Friday and Saturday 10 pm - 1 am
Hand Cut British Chips $6.75
*For $3.50 Add Melted Cheddar and Bacon, for $2.00 add Gravy and for $2.00 add Curry Mayo
Chips & Dips $9.00
- A large basket filled with fresh cut British chips and three breast fingers, served with homemade hot sauce and bleu cheese dressing.
Cheese Board $13.00
- Chef's choice of three market cheeses served with baguette, our house made tomato chutney and picked vegetables. You have the option to add our market cured meat for an additional price*.
Scotch Egg $6.50
- Hard boiled egg wrapped in sausage meat, bread crumbed and fried until golden, served with homemade mustard mayo.
Onion Rings $6.00
- Dipped in our house beer batter and fried until golden, served with bleu cheese dressing.
Cumberland Sausage Roll $6.50
- Cumberland Sausage and grilled onions wrapped in puff pastry, served with Dijon mustard.
Garlic Mushrooms $7.50
- Button mushrooms pan fried in a cider garlic cream sauce, served with warm bread.
Award winning for the best Beer Battered Fish and Chips in Rochester 5 years in a row - Small $9.50 / Large $14.00
- Served with a choice of garden peas or homemade mushy peas. *There is also an option for Broiled fish for the same price*
Shepherds Pie $14.00
- A traditional dish of ground lamb, onion, carrot and peas in a rich gravy topped with mash potatoes and parmesan. Served with British chips and roasted veggies
Drunken Cheddar $6.00
- A crock of our tasty homemade hearty vegetable beer cheese soup.
Soup of the Day $6.00
- A crock of house made soup of the day. Ask your server.
House Salad Small $4.50/ Large $8.00
-Mixed greens topped with shredded carrots, red onion, croutons and a choice of cheese and dressing. Cheeses: Cheddar, Parm or Bleu Cheese crumbles. Dressings: Oil & Vinegar, Mustard Vinaigrette, Balsamic, Bleu Cheese or Ranch.
Goat Cheese Salad Small $5.50 / Large $10.00
- Mixed greens topped with toasted pecans, dried cranberries, and goats cheese, tossed in a Dijon Vinaigrette.