Late Night Menu - Friday and Saturday 10 pm - 1 am
Hand Cut British Chips $6.75
*For $3.50 Add Melted Cheddar and Bacon, for $2.00 add Gravy and for $2.00 add Curry Mayo
Tenders, Chips & Dips $9.00
- A large basket filled with fresh cut British chips and three panko fried chicken fingers and your choice of two sauces. Hot sauce, blue cheese, honey mustard, Buffalo, bbq, ranch,horseradish cream sauce.
Cheese Board $14.00
- Chef's choice of three market cheeses served with baguette, our house made tomato chutney and picked vegetables. You have the option to add our market cured meat for an additional price*.
Scotch Egg $6.50
- Hard boiled egg wrapped in sausage meat, bread crumbed and fried until golden, served with homemade mustard mayo.
Onion Rings $6.75
- Dipped in our house beer batter and fried until golden, served with bleu cheese dressing.
Cumberland Sausage Roll $6.50
- Cumberland Sausage and grilled onions wrapped in puff pastry, served with Dijon mustard.
Garlic Mushrooms $7.50
- Button mushrooms pan fried in a cider garlic cream sauce, served with warm bread.
Award winning for the best Beer Battered Fish and Chips in Rochester 5 years in a row - Small $9.50 / Large $14.00
- Served with a choice of garden peas or homemade mushy peas. *There is also an option for Broiled fish for the same price*
Shepherds Pie $14.00
- A traditional dish of ground lamb, onion, carrot and peas in a rich gravy topped with mash potatoes and parmesan. Served with British chips and beets with horseradish butter.
Drunken Cheddar $6.50
- A crock of our tasty homemade hearty vegetable beer cheese soup.
Soup of the Day $6.50
- A crock of house made soup of the day. Ask your server.
House Salad Small $6.00/ Large $10.00
-Mixed greens topped with shredded carrots, red onion, croutons and a choice of cheese and dressing. Cheeses: Cheddar, Parm or Blue Cheese crumbles. Dressings: Oil & Vinegar, Mustard Vinaigrette, Balsamic, Blue Cheese or Ranch.
Goat Cheese Salad Small $6.00 / Large $11.00
- Mixed greens topped with toasted pecans, dried cranberries, and goats cheese, tossed in a Dijon Vinaigrette.