Monday - Friday 11:30 am - 11:00 pm
Saturday - 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm Sunday - 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Scotch Egg $6.50
- Hard boiled egg wrapped in our house-made sausage rolled in bread crumbs and fried, served with homemade mustard mayonnaise sauce.
Chips & Dips $9.00
- A large basket filled with fresh cut British chips and three breast fingers, served with homemade hot sauce and bleu cheese dressing.
Onion Rings $6.75
- Dipped in our house beer batter and fried until golden, served with bleu cheese dressing.
Cheese Board $14.00
- Chef's choice of three market cheeses served with baguette, our house made tomato chutney and picked vegetables. You have the option to add our market cured meat for an additional price*.
British Chips (French Fries) $6.75
- A large basket of fresh thick cut fries. Add melted aged cheddar and apple wood smoked bacon $3.75 Or if you'd like to try Curry Mayo for $2.00.
Cumberland Sausage Roll $7.50
- Cumberland Sausage and grilled onions wrapped in puff pastry, served with horseradish sauce.
Garlic Mushrooms $7.50
- Button mushrooms pan fried in a cider garlic cream sauce, served with warm bread.
Pub Pretzel $7.50
- House made soft warm pretzel served with smoky beer cheese sauce and honey mustard.
Drunken Cheddar $6.50
- A crock of our tasty homemade hearty vegetable beer cheese soup.
Soup of the Day $6.50
- A crock of house made soup of the day. Ask your server.
House Salad Small $6.00/ Large $10.00
-Mixed greens topped with shredded carrots, red onion, croutons and a choice of cheese and dressing. Cheeses: Cheddar, Parm or Bleu Cheese crumbles. Dressings: Oil & Vinegar, Mustard Vinaigrette, Balsamic, Bleu Cheese or Ranch.
Goat Cheese Salad Small $6.50 / Large $11.00
- Mixed greens topped with toasted pecans, dried cranberries, and goats cheese, tossed in a Dijon Vinaigrette.
*ADD chicken to any of the salads for an additional $4.00*
Corned Beef Sandwich $12.00
- Slow braised corned beef, onion chutney, mustard mayo and Swiss cheese on rye bread.
Thanksgiving Wrap $12.00
- Roasted turkey breast, with stuffing and cranberry cream cheese in a roasted red pepper wrap then deep fried.
Brisket Dip Sandwich $12.00
- Braised beef brisket, Alpine style cheese, and caramelized horseradish onions on a baguette. Served with bone marrow au jus.
3 Cheese Grilled Cheese $10.00
- Melted Swiss, cheddar and cranberry stilton served on rye bread.*Add bacon for $2.00 or you can add the cured meat at market price.*
All bread is buttered with garlic butter. Sandwiches and wraps come with British chips.
Award winning for the best Beer Battered Fish and Chips in Rochester 6 years in a row - Small $9.50 / Large $14.00
- Served with a choice of garden peas or homemade mushy peas.
Bangers and Mash $14.00
- Three Cumberland Sausages served over creamy mashed potatoes and gravy topped with caramelized horseradish onions and garden peas.
Beef and Stout Pie $13.00
- A rich beef vegetable filled pie served with British chips and beets and horseradish butter.
Shepherds Pie $14.00
- A traditional dish of ground lamb, onion, carrot and peas in a rich gravy topped with mash potatoes and parmesan. Served with British chips and beets and horseradish butter.
OT Burger $13.00
- Ground sirloin burger topped with melted bleu cheese, apple wood smoked bacon, a crisp beer battered onion ring, and homemade BBQ sauce on a toasted Kaiser roll. Served with British chips.
Curry of the Week *price varies on the curry*
- Ask your server about this week's curry special. All served with on a bed of Basmati rice with a side of warm Naan bread.
Pork Schnitzel $14.00
- Thinly pounded pork tenderloin breaded and fried. Topped with a lemon wholegrain mustard aioli. Served with German style red cabbage, and mashed potatoes and gravy.
Chicken Mac And Cheese $14.00
- Smokey beer cheese sauce mixed in with radiatore pasta, and grilled chicken. Served with choice of house or goat cheese salad.
Yorkshire Dinner $14.00
- Slowly braised beef brisket, with mashed potatoes, beets with horseradish butter, Yorkshire pudding, and roasted potatoes smothered in gravy.
Vegan & Vegetarian
Curried Chickpea Burger $13.00
- Chickpea burger, vegan or vegetarian depending on the bread. Topped with mildly spiced pineapple chutney, and chipotle egg-less mayo, on a lightly toasted Kaiser roll or a Vegan roll for an additional charge. Served with British chips.
Veggie Pie $13.00
- Veggie pie stuffed with seasonal veggies and cooked in a creamy cheddar cheese sauce. Served with British chips and a choice of garden or
Beets with horseradish butter $3.00
Mushy peas $2.00
Mash Potatoes & Gravy $3.00
Sticky Toffee Pudding $7.00
- Warm date cake topped with toffee sauce and pecans. We recommend adding a scoop of ice cream for an extra $1.50.
Dessert of the Week *price varies on the dessert*
- Ask your server or bartender what dessert we have this week.