Lunch Time Menu Monday - Friday 11:30am - 3pm
British Chips $6.75
- A large basket of homemade thick cut fries *Add melted cheese and bacon for $3.50 and for Curry Sauce Mayo $2.00*
Chips & Dips $10.00
- A large basket filled with fresh cut British chips and three breast fingers, served with homemade hot sauce and blue cheese dressing.
Cheese Board $14.00
- Chef's choice of three market cheeses served with baguette, OT relish and picked vegetables. You have the option to add our market cured meat for an additional price*.
Scotch Egg $7.00
- Hard boiled egg wrapped in sausage meat, bread crumbed and fried until golden, served with homemade mustard mayo.
Combo Special $10.00
1/2 sandwich and a small salad
1/2 sandwich and a crock of soup
Small salad and a crock of soup
Corned Beef Sandwich $12.00
- Slow braised corned beef, onion chutney, mustard mayo and Swiss cheese on rye bread.
3 Cheese Grilled Cheese $10.00
- Melted Swiss, cheddar and cranberry stilton served on rye bread.*Add bacon for $2.00 or you can add the cured meat for the cheeseboard at market price.*
Coronation Chicken Salad $12.00
- A chicken salad mixed with curry seasoning, mango chutney, and crasins. Served on naan bread with mixed greens, goat cheese, and red onion.*
All bread is buttered with garlic butter. Sandwiches and wraps come with British chips unless you get the combo.
House Salad Small $6.00/ Large $10.00
-Mixed greens topped with shredded carrots, red onion, croutons and a choice of cheese and dressing. Cheeses: Cheddar, Parm or Bleu Cheese crumbles. Dressings: Oil & Vinegar, Mustard Vinaigrette, Balsamic, Bleu Cheese or Ranch.
Goat Cheese Salad Small $6.50 / Large $11.00
- Mixed greens topped with toasted pecans, dried cranberries, and goats cheese, tossed in a Dijon Vinaigrette.
*ADD chicken to any of the salads for an additional $4.00*
Drunken Cheddar $6.50
- A crock of our tasty homemade hearty vegetable beer cheese soup.
Soup of the Day $6.50
- A crock of house made soup of the day. Ask your server.
Award winning for the best Beer Battered Fish and Chips in Rochester 5 years in a row - Small $9.50 / Large $14.00
- Served with a choice of garden peas or mushy peas and British Chips.
Corned Beef Hash $10.00
- A twist on a traditional corned beef hash. Topped with a fried egg and served with rye toast.
Shepherds Pie $14.00
- A traditional dish of ground lamb, onion, carrot and peas in a rich gravy topped with mash potatoes and parmesan. Served with British chips and roasted veggies.
Curried Chickpea Burger $13.00
- Chickpea burger, vegan or vegetarian depending on the bread. Topped with mildly spiced pineapple chutney, and chipotle egg-less mayo, on a lightly toasted Kaiser roll or a Vegan roll for an additional charge. Served with British chips.